Welcome to the Kerrilyn Merino &
Poll Merino Stud.
Kerrilyn Merino & Poll Merino Stud is situated in Dunluce in North Central Victoria. It is 15 km from Dunolly, 25 Kilometres from Maryborough and 31 kms from Avoca. It is central to both Bendigo and Ballarat.
Merino Flock Number:4783
Poll Flock Number: 1471
.2022 Sale & Information
On Property Sale – Friday 2nd September, 2022, Inspections from 10.30, Helmsmen sale 12.30pm
Light Luncheon available
Pre-sale Inspection Day in August 2022
10.00am Date to be announced
Pre-sale Inspection Day prior to the sale may also be arranged any time by calling Norm (0409917413)
Please feel free to contact us for more information regarding either the sale or Inspection day.
Pols & Horned Rams available
*Full wool tests and bodyweights/rankings provided.
Kerrilyn Merino & Poll Merino Stud sale will take place inline with
Sanitiser stations available
Upcoming Events 2022
1. Showing at Hay Merino Sheep Show
Saturday 18th June 2022
2. Showing at Victorian Sheep Show Ballarat, Sunday 26th June 2022
3. Showing & Selling at Australian Sheep & Wool Show, Bendigo
Showing Friday15th July-Sunday 17th July
Sale Sunday17th July 2022 @ 1pm
4 Rams offered
4. Showing & Selling Sheepvention Rural Expo Hamilton Sunday 31st - Tuesday 2nd
Ram Sale Monday 1st August &Tuesday 2nd August – 2022
5 rams offered
5. On Property Sale – Friday 2nd September 2022
The Kerrilyn Merino & Poll Merino Stud is a proud member of the Loddon Valley Merino Group and displays sheep at the
Loddon Valley Field Day – Serpentine Recreation Reserve 24th February 2023
We have a good selection of
Poll and Horned rams available.
Kerrilyn continued it’s success at
Fleece and Wool shows during 2021 with limited opportunities available due to Covid 19 restrictions and closures:
**Bendigo Australian Sheep & Wool Show 2021:
Kerrilyn continued it’s success at Fleece and Wool shows during 2021 with limited opportunities due to
Bendigo Australian Sheep & Wool Show 2021.
NB//(The Sheep & Wool Show was cancelled on the eve of opening due to Covid 19 lockdown. Wool Judging was completed prior to covid 19 lockdown)
· Champion Victorian Fleece 2021
· Champion Fine-Medium Fleece 2021
**Ballarat Victorian Sheep Show 2021
· Grand Champion Fine Wool Ram
· Champion Fine Wool Poll Ram
· Champion and Reserve Champion Strong Wool Merino Rams
· Champion and Reserve Champion Strong Wool Mach Shorn Rams
· Most Successful Strong Wool Sheep Exhibitor.
· Champion March Shorn Strong Merino Ewe
NB// No shows during 2020 due to Victorian lockdowns.
Kerrilyn Success 2019
Dubbo Rabobank National Merino Show:
· Grand Champion August Shorn Merino Ewe.
Bred by Kerrilyn Merino Stud and exhibited by Towonga Merino and Poll Merino Stud, NSW. This ewe then went on to compete in the Supreme Sheep of the show against the Grand Champion ram. The ram was judged Supreme. Thank you to the Towonga team for exhibiting the Kerrilyn Merino ewe
· Champion Strong Wool Ewe
Bendigo Australian Sheep & Wool Show 2019:
· Reserve Champion strong wool fleece and most valuable fleece,
· Reserve Grand champion strong wool ewe,
· Reserve Champion National March shorn pair
· Reserve Champion All Purpose Ram (champion ram sired by the same White River ram we A.I. with) and
· the most successful strong wool sheep exhibitor.
Ballarat Victorian Sheep Show:
· Reserve Grand Champion medium wool ewe and ram,
· Reserve Champion medium wool poll ewe,
· Champion March shorn medium wool poll ewe,
· Reserve Champion medium wool March shorn ram and
· Most successful medium wool sheep exhibitor.
· Grand Champion strong wool ewe and ram,
· Reserve Champion medium wool ewe,
· 2nd duel purpose ram,
· Most successful merino sheep exhibitor.
Hay Sheep Show: `
· Reserve Champion strong wool ewe.
Balmoral Sheep Show:
· Champion strong wool ewe,
· Reserve Champion strong wool ewe and ram,
· Reserve Champion medium wool ewe and poll ewe,
· Reserve Champion strong wool poll ewe and
· most successful exhibitor
*Our team of 3 rams and 2 ewes won at Balmoral, Ballarat,
Hamilton and were 2nd at Bendigo and Hay.
* NBFNC Fleece Show, 1st and 3rd in the fine, medium and strong wool sections including the champion and heaviest fleece.